Monday, July 23, 2012

love overflowing

These boys... Here I thought I was cuddling two sleeping sugars... right up until B took the picture :-)  We had an amazing National Fragile X Awareness Day... I think I had over 40 friends and family members  wear green and send/post a picture, think of Abraham, and demonstrate unbelievable support and love for our family and so many others who live a life affected by Fragile X! I can't thank you enough!!! 

And now I'm getting ready to leave TOMORROW for Miami- the 13th international Fragile X Convention... and I'm panicking.  I hate, hate, hate to leave my babies.  I know it will be amazing. I can't wait to see my friends, to meet people I've only seen online.... what if i don't recognize them without their maiden name and profile pick?!? ;-) I'll be the one with the print out of pictures, names, children's ages and activities.... nerd much??? yes :-) 

Baby Girl is getting so big, and she shares her momma's love of shoes.  Sometimes I look at my babies and my heart hurts with such intense love and longing for them to be happy, safe, and healthy.... It's a prayer I pray over and over and over, though if I'm honest, I ask our heavenly Father for their safety first.  whooooooooshhhhhhhh. breathe in, breathe out.  

they'll be fine.  I'll be fine.  


Have been thinking on this.  Praying about it.  Working hard on living a thankful life because of, not in spite of, the direction God has led me.  


xo




No comments:

Post a Comment