Saturday, August 4, 2012

edit... an amazing revision

so... I was  amazingly happy to report that 40 people had worn green and posted on my timeline... tonight I went back to look at the pictures. HELLO!!! 176 PEOPLE wore green and posted pictures-I was just 136 shy :-)
Soon I'll be ready to tell you all about Miami- the 13th International Fragile X Conference, and Michigan- a week at the  Lake.  For right now I'm happy to be sleeping in my own bed,  cooking in my own kitchen, making lists in my beat-up notebooks and drinking water from my faucet that doesn't taste like metal fish or putrid eggs!!   ahhhhhh..... no place like home.

And... I'd love to tell you I have a picture of all 3 children smiling and looking at the camera... but that'd be a big fat lie.  I think the one above is just about as good as it's gonna get ;-)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment