Friday, August 31, 2012

Change

5 minute Friday on Change...



You know what I can change?  me.  my attitude.  my inside.  my prayer.  my hope.  my dream.  I'm working on it... God is working on me.


 I love them too much to worry and cry because I can't change them.  I love them too much to wish away even one more day because of a mutated gene or whatever unknown we battle... i need to change my focus, change my vision.



I pray for change of heart, my own, the worlds, to see the value and amazement that is bundled up in each and every single little fiber of their being.  I pray for God's vision to focus more on what he desires for me, what he wants my life to be, what he has in store for us.



I will change.  Life is too short and time is too precious to stay the same.  God will change me.  


I am listening.  I am ready.  I will change.  


xo



2 comments:

  1. Lovely, insightful, inspiring post. Thank you. Came by via 5 minute Friday. Behind The Smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess as long as we have the prayer, the drive and the commitment to change, He'll see us through.

    ReplyDelete