Monday, April 1, 2013

April- Get it!!


I hope your Easter was crammed full of wonderful.... 




I can't believe how quickly February and March passed (total old person remark), but whoosh! blink of an eye and it's APRIL!!!



Did you ever see such a beautiful bunch of babies??? 



word.  

Spring break was great- we spent a LOT of time doing things we love- i.e., I stayed in my pajamas as often as possible, and Abe washed every dish in our house.  multiple times. 

Do you see it???? I finally captured the foam rocket at the exact moment it flew from his launcher- possibly at his sister, possibly not.  






 baby girl spent quite a bit of time in the Daddy Man's boots.  I do believe they equaled at least 1/2 her body weight, so she was mighty tired by the time she took them off! 

that's my 'O MY GOODNESS IT'S APRIL AND I STILL HAVE 10 THINGS FROM MY JANUARY 'TO DO' LIST' face....  

April = much going on, much to be accomplished, much to be enjoyed.  
See you tomorrow for day 2.
















No comments:

Post a Comment