Wednesday, January 2, 2013

40 Days- Day 38

oh boy.  ooooooooooooooooooo boy.  ohboyohboyohboy!

What a first day! I received a call on December 31st (the last day at my previous job) that the rehabilitation company that had hired me had lost the contract for the SNF  building in my hometown, and that a new company would be in place as of February 1st... meaning = I had a contract for 30 days, and would be renegotiating/re-interviewing/re-EVERYTHING-ing TODAY!!! with the new company.   
for everything past January, 2013. 

so.  
So I did.  and I'm waiting and seeing  <----- yes :-)  I'll know by Friday. 

 I didn't take this job for the money, but ( that's right, Sir Mix-a-lot, you know it's a big one!!) we are providing for this life time, a college education, and, as it currently appears, two more lifetimes after we are gone.  
I made a very deliberate decision that being present and focused and together in the time we have Now 
takes precedence over the unknown when the Husband and I are gone, however, it is most certainly on my mind - wondering where my babies will be?  who will be taking care of them?  will we have enough set aside to provide for their happiness and well being?  

so. 
So I have to listen very carefully to the offer that they make, and decide if it can meet our families' needs.  

whooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  
breathing.  in and out.  in and out.  

"IF GOD LEADS YOU TO IT, HE WILL LEAD YOU THROUGH IT."

truth.  that's the truth.  


alright-for real- I totally want her wardrobe!!! Pardon the toothpaste on the ground, we are a little 'brush teeth' obsessed right now and so we do... often, in front of the mirror, brush our teeth and go WILD AND CRAZY with the toothpaste.  



Ladies- I am helping you out!! These boys will know their way around the kitchen!! They will think that there place is IN THE KITCHEN!! whipping up deliciousness for you and the family :-)  The husband is amazing, and I'm thankful a million times over for him!  



 
Abraham

Bohdan

Aurelia


focus.  
xo






No comments:

Post a Comment