Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Gratitude- my one and only

Today was most definitely an ice-cream sort of day.   4 cones to go- 1 for Dad, 1 for each child... which really meant 1 for Dad  and at least 1/2 to 3/4 for me as Big Kid likes to feel it but feed it to someone else, Middle B doesn't eat the cone, and Baby A gets full.... yum :-)



Yesterday I posted the lyrics to Between the Raindrops by Lifehouse  - finding the joy in the midst of the downpour.  Finding the good- we're better than alright.  That's us.  He and I.  'Hold on and take a breath, I'll be here every step'.


texts to tell me that he loves me. 
'There's nothing I would change, knowing that together everything that's in our way.... we're better than 'alright'"

Together.  


busy day, peeps.  again tomorrow and not even 5 hours before the alarm goes off. 
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment