Monday, January 14, 2013

Gratitude- Day 9- YAY!!!!

Busy Day! and yes, that is our Christmas tree hanging out behind me... no ornaments, still alive and shedding until we can plant it in our back yard :-)  I think I was brushing a few needles off my jeans, but whatever- this was the picture and I'm posting it! Love the turquoise on royal blue, denim and, of course, my boots!! 


So!! I WOKE UP and WORKED OUT this morning :-) and I really, really, didn't want to, but man did it feel good today, knowing that I didn't have to worry about going tonight, knowing it was already done!!
1. Sweat time- 40 minutes, ran and stairclimber and a quick bicep/shoulders/back routine
2. Calories burned- 438.  which I more than made up when the Husband and I went to Chili's and used a card from our gift certificate stash! 

Tomorrow I have to be at work by 6 a.m. so no sleeping in AND no exercise.  

Hope you all do something that you don't think you can... something that will make you happy :-)
xo

1 comment:

  1. Good job for working out in the morning! A few months ago I realized that it was the only time I could reliably get a work out in, so that's what I do. I get up at 5:45 to run (it's more like a jog) on our treadmill. I aim for getting up the 5 weekdays, but if I get in 3 days a week, I consider it a success! I like getting it done and out of the way. BUT it's super hard to get up on these cold, dark mornings. I hope the spring and summer will be easier, but it's doubtful :-) I'll think of you in the mornings as I am trudging away on my treadmill!!!

    ReplyDelete