Sunday, November 18, 2012

12 Days- Day 10.

down and dirty
1. workout- walking... and I ate my entire day's allotment of calories at lunch time ... not sweaty enough but done.

2. I'm thankful for every single encouraging post and quote and saying that runs through my head - love  em, love em, love em. 
for real. 


yep.

And I'm also thankful for family far and near- below are some of my Maslan cousins.  Miss them. 



I'm thankful beyond measure for  the realization that  no one has to be 'normal'...
sweet baby took her xylophone and firman's hat to bed. Something different every night... whatever makes her happy *right now*... and I love that about her.  




3. Outfit- shocking, no picture.  
so here i am with the amazing Lacey, of Lacey Howard Photography.  She took our family pictures, which are awesome, and I'll share some here as soon as I get my act in gear and pick out my favorites. Click on her name to check out her blog.  


2 more days- changing it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment