Sunday, November 25, 2012

40 Days- Day 5.

Pray for the family of sweet Baby Grant who earned his Angel Wings tonight.  let go of 'what if' and 'could be' and 'shoulda been' and focus on right now.  wrap your babies up with love, those here with us and those we carry in our hearts.  



1.  sleeeeeeeeeeep.  I don't know what is going on... my kiddo is not drinking his sleep meds and IS falling asleep... and while very restless, he is sleeping through the night.  must have someone with him <---- not new, always, always. yes we've tried to change it. yes we've read that book. and that one... yes. who knows but i'm getting a little bit worried- AM I  CRAZY?? yes. but that doesn't pertain to this exact conversation. Abe has n.e.v.e.r. slept without medicine. never.  so I'm calling the dr. tomorrow. 



And the above pic was clearly not written by the parent of a Child with fragile X. it's only in the last month that i no longer count my compete nights sleeps of the last 7.5 years on one hand.  



2. Nutrition- Aurelia enjoyed the mint moose tracks ice cream ... and I did SO WELL til 530- then i ate chocolate.  and more chocolate.... and a little more.






3. exercise- none. nada. zilch. for the 5th day.  and tomorrow I have my 6th vein surgery/procedure and no serious cardio for 1 week post.  siiiiiiiiiigggghhhhhhhh. i have to have to have to get my nutrition under control. 

4. outfit- casual scrubs at work- nothing exciting to see here.


5.  I'm thankful for life. and color. and sound and smells.

These are my cranberries cooking away on the stove. love the tangy tart zing of them and the aroma... and the colors.  gorgeous. 

I love Now Smell This- a blog about perfumes and scented products.  Currently wearing 'embraceable' from Soma, smells cuddly.  

 later gator. 




No comments:

Post a Comment