1. Workout- Jillian kicked my booty. This dvd starts out nice and easy, and by the last go-round I'm sweating and panting and watching the seconds on the count down timer... ug. It is NOT fun... but I think it's effective and therefore it's a staple in my rotation.
2. Thankfulness abounds today- Bodie boo had his American Indian Museum presentation at school today- sweet baby :-) his Bow and Arrow were on display, he sang all the songs we've heard him practicing (on the toilet, in the tub... should have recorded for future bribery :-)) and had a great afternoon.
I wear my hat over my ears, Bo, apparently, decided to pull his down to rest on TOP of his ears :-)
He's showing me the 'arrowhead' he found on the playground... don't be thinking it's only concrete/rock/mud because it is CLEARLY an arrowhead!! We found about 20 more in our back yard- crazy to think these relics have just been LAYING around out there :-) no more! they are sorted and explained!
excuse the iphone pic from far away, cropped down to 1/17th the original size- isn't he amazing?? Bo wears his head gear and singlet to every single youth wrestling practice (we believe in dressing for the occasion!) and he has had a BLAST!!
He's been dreaming of 'really wrestling' since he was just over 2 years old- he wrestles himself, his pillows, his pillow pets, his brother and sister, his dog... you understand. This is his dream come true, and I love that he loves it!
Once again, leoparding life up a little bit with my friends- This was taken at work by my friend Aimee- at one time there was an Amy R. an Aimee B, and me ----> Amy Z. all in our rehabilitation department. Now there are only 2 of us. Wait, what was I talking about?
1, Cardigan, Maurices, sale rack + 50% off $15.99
2. Leopard print top- target, on sale $9.99
3. Belt, too big, from TJ $8.99 :-) gonna make it work because I LOVE the color and texture but need it about an inch shorter!!
4. Trousers, dark denim from Loft- sale + coupon, $17.99
5. BOOTS!!- $12.00
look at this gorgeous chicly! stylin' and profilin'! 'WHOA GIRL!!! GLASSES!!'
That's it for today- our family spent 40 minutes at Wreck it Ralph... I've decided I'm not crazy for only taking my children to G rated movies- this was cute but way too loud and scary for us!! Made chili <----- true sign of fall :-) happy FRIDAY!!!!