Thursday, December 6, 2012

40 Days- Day 15.

I've been trying to take pictures of the middle man... covertly, obnoxiously, iphone, DSLR... all sorts.  Nothing.  


Tonight- I said to the husband- HEY!!! I still have my work clothes (other than scrubs) on- take my picture, please :-)  


And this is what happened: 











uh huh.  rotten!!! 

So here is a bargain post/remix - Black t-shirt maxi dress from GAP- clearance, $13.99
Green Belt from Target- clearance, $4.99
Boots- YOU KNOW these boots :-)  $12.00, Kmart, 200forever ago
Jacket- from the Loft... 2007... clearance- I can't say how much but I love it and wear it a LOT (as evidenced by the pics below)
Necklace- Limited  buy one, get one FREE!!! so somewhere around $15.00
My amazing 'CURE Fragile X' bracelets- FRAXA $2.00 each
Total: $54.98 (with a guestimation of $20 on the jacket)


thanking Poppa Johns for their generosity during our Central Illinois Fragile X fundraiser

my sweet boys on the first day of school 2012


1. Sweat Time- 1hr13 minutes- Butts and Guts at the Replex.  50 minutes of squats and lunges and crunches and I'm going to have trouble walking tomorrow.  20 minutes on the recumbent bike- because my legs weren't tired enough??? 
2. Calories burned- 358
3. Money spent- NONE.  but I bought the boots yesterday. And why didn't I buy them in brown??? considering the ones I'm wearing are worn COMPLETELY through on both heels and are starting to become uncomfortable because my feet rock all over due to wear and tear... hm. 

alright.  Tomorrow is a big day.  I have a plan (watch OUT!) 
xo






No comments:

Post a Comment