Thursday, December 13, 2012

40 Days- Day 22

Today I put my two weeks notice in at the job I've held for 10+ years.  I don't know exactly where I'll end up.  I have 2 job offers on the table- final details of offer #2 coming tomorrow.  
I'll take a few positive vibes and prayers and waves of love and encouragement, please... oy.  


Change is hard... regret is even harder.  This is the only life I've got- I'm making it amazing.  and because you know I love me some quotes-





a tree :-)  





mostly just scared.... but brave under the scared. 

and 




Tonight my exercise was chasing Aurelia and Abe around the Museum for the Spice Holiday Party.






this water table is Abe's Happy Place- we bring his summer sandals, bring a spare outfit (including new undies) and he GETS AFTER IT!! for real.  




Aurelia's favorite was the COWS!!!! MOM!!!! MOOOOOOO!!!!



Bo was busy working hard at wrestling practice.  


I'd love to tell you that I love these parties. 
 I'm thankful for them, sure enough, and I am glad to go. 
 I'm glad for my babies to go, for them to have FUN! 
and not be the only differently abled children in the room.  
I love to see other families with their children.

I know it will get easier, it will get better.  and you can bet your booty that while I'm there I'm the happiest, calmest momma in the whole joint.  
Then i come home ... and i cry.  and that's ok.  i cry for the struggles and differences and the weight of this life that we carry, each of us.  i cry for 'what ifs' and 'whys'.  

and then, when I'm done,  i'm all ok.  and I'm ready to go again.  Ready to focus.  Ready to make life wonderful for ALL of my children.  

It's ok to cry.  I don't care if you have the best job, the smartest/most perfect children, the most amazing spouse... you carry a struggle, one that maybe no one else knows about it.  It's ok to have a moment, a day, when tears fall.  

we cry.  we move on.  we make it amazing. 
xo

1 comment:

  1. we cry, we sleep, we awake, and put on our big girl panties. And move forward. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete